Electrical Training Course
The Electrical Training Course curriculum provides thorough electrical foundation program training divided into lectures, instructor demonstrations, and investigation with troubleshooting skills while providing technicians with an interactive reasoning approach.
Emphasis is placed on:
- Common electrical dangers
- Safe behaviors and techniques to ensure electrical safety.
- Meaning of terms and components used in the electrical trade.
- Calculating values in electrical circuits.
- Ohm’s law to various types of circuits.
- AC power source and currents
- Loading, symbols, diagrams, series, and parallel circuits
- Testing and troubleshooting